Pep's contract situation

a mate told me this morning that the pep family have moved out of the city center flat and go back to Barcelona ?? he said he knew this because of the tower block the pep family was living in is being run by a company he works for and its been locked up and clean out ????

i will say he is a rag fan but not a bullshitter and is a old school fan that does not really follow them anymore and does not go to games anymore so why would he bullshit me ?? also said that there is a big problem coming up with the city board and pep and arteta moving to arsenal was not what pep really wanted and he wanted the club to back arteta in giving him the job at city when he steps down in 16 months

i know what you are all going to say ???? but this bloke is solid and took time out to come and see me so again why would he do that and say that ?? i did say maybe the pep family had to go home or just going back for christmas but he said nope and they have move out and cleaned everything out of the flat and its looked up
?????????

I thought that I read on here a couple of months back that his wife had gone back temporarily to look after her business.

ok so maybe they are just popping back i like said

i knew the lad was not bullshitting me and maybe he just knew about them not there at the moment

Did we not have Balotelli, Negredo, Kun & Tevez here at the same time?

Edit: Actually I've just read the post that @Academica replied to of yours and he's correct 100%, they've not twisted anything, you just wrote a load of codswallop.
If we were so top heavy for strikers why was Milner playing striker? It is you chatting codswallop

If we were so top heavy for strikers why was Milner playing striker? It is you chatting codswallop
Balotelli left 6 months before Negredo so you're right, we 'only' had 3 top strikers in that period and then swapped Tevez for Negredo, however did we cope?

Last edited:
a mate told me this morning that the pep family have moved out of the city center flat and go back to Barcelona ?? he said he knew this because of the tower block the pep family was living in is being run by a company he works for and its been locked up and clean out ????

i will say he is a rag fan but not a bullshitter and is a old school fan that does not really follow them anymore and does not go to games anymore so why would he bullshit me ?? also said that there is a big problem coming up with the city board and pep and arteta moving to arsenal was not what pep really wanted and he wanted the club to back arteta in giving him the job at city when he steps down in 16 months

i know what you are all going to say ???? but this bloke is solid and took time out to come and see me so again why would he do that and say that ?? i did say maybe the pep family had to go home or just going back for christmas but he said nope and they have move out and cleaned everything out of the flat and its looked up
They'd have left a shit in the corner if they were leaving for good. No one leaves a rented gaff in a clean state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.