Christmas cheese

Stilton. I've tried a few "speciality" cheeses from farmers markets and they just feel like normal cheese mixed with bits of something, I don't really see the point when I can just buy the two items separately. Personally I want to taste the cheese not the extra stuff put with it, but each to their own.

Got some Real Ale chutney to accompany it though. Pint of Guinness and some Jacob's crackers to go alongside, lovely.

Crackers are another thing, all the different types just confuse the flavour of the cheese, something plain is all that is needed in my view.

More Wensleydale, Gromit?

Last edited:
When I’ve been driving all day I get home and say to Mrs H I’m going to have a bath and de cheese the bollock area, the area under the scrotal sack gets a bit earthy after a long day, apologies to anyone having breakfast.

I loathe the cheeses that come out at this time of year with bits in.
Cranberries, chives, onion.
Bloody awful.

I like my cheese and at Christmas, I get a few different flavours. This year I've dropped on a lovely little number, a cornish cruncher cheese made with balsamic onions. It's a fucking beauty.

What favourite festive cheese do you like?

Tis sounds very much like Muswell Hill Broadway! What's up wi' Lancashire, the King of Cheeses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.