Blue Moon Quiz

mosssideblue

Merry Christmas to all Blues

Santa brought me a Man City Quiz book and for fun only, thought I would post some questions for all to have a go at. Answers tomorrow, and if there is an appetite, will post 5 new questions daily through to New Year.

Good Luck:)

1. In 2004, we famously came back from 3-0 down (with ten men), as Joey Barton had been sent off to beat Spurs 4-3 - Who scored the winner?

2. At which London Club's former ground did we play the 1904 FA Cup Final?

3. Three of England's 1982 World Cup Squad went on to manage us - who were they?

4. What ground did we play at before Maine Road?

5. As of 2017, only three players have won consecutive Player of the season awards - who were they?

1 John Macken
2 Palace
3 Coppell Keegan Neal
4 Hyde Road
5 er.... Dunne, Kinky, er.... er.. nope!

1] macken
2]palace
3]keegan, Coppell ?
4]hyde
5] dunne won it 7 or 8 times,merlin and kinky

Merry Christmas to all Blues

Santa brought me a Man City Quiz book and for fun only, thought I would post some questions for all to have a go at. Answers tomorrow, and if there is an appetite, will post 5 new questions daily through to New Year.

Good Luck:)

1. In 2004, we famously came back from 3-0 down (with ten men), as Joey Barton had been sent off to beat Spurs 4-3 - Who scored the winner?

2. At which London Club's former ground did we play the 1904 FA Cup Final?

3. Three of England's 1982 World Cup Squad went on to manage us - who were they?

4. What ground did we play at before Maine Road?

5. As of 2017, only three players have won consecutive Player of the season awards - who were they?
Breach of copyright - ric could be sued for literally thousands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.