Wolves - post match

Taking off Kevin was a tactical masterstroke. The only player capable of holding the ball and keeping possession for a moment. Won't be surprised if he gets an offer from Spain and leaves.

Sterling, Mendy and Otamendi must have been so upset at the prospect that they each decided to fuck up and allow Wolves to score their 3 goals.

Really poor today. We were always going to be up against it having to play 80+ minutes with ten men but we completely failed to maintain possession in key areas and when we should have been protecting a two goal lead we consistently gave the ball away or conceded stupid free kicks.

We are badly in need of reinforcements in the summer. We can’t keep defending like that and expect to win trophies. Even average teams like Wolves have figured out how to play against us.

Btw, that is the second time I have seen Traore torture Mendy. For a supposed £50m player Mendy just isn’t good enough for a top Premier league team.

We go down to ten men and we stopped playing , Pep has to look at that and wonder where our leader is on the pitch , VK would have rallied the troops and dug in for a victory , the nearest thing we have is KDB but he leads by example and not vocal enough. Ederson's charge out from his line looked like he had been taken lessons off Otto for diving into challenges , before the game i didnt really think a defeat would wind me up , because we are so far away from the top of the table , but that was simply unprofessional at the end , even with ten men you don't gift three goals in 20 minutes.

We have team full of thick players.

From Walker barging players in the back in our own half
Sterling just passing it anywhere not seeing the danger
Otamendi just flying into everything
Mendy not clearing his lines when it came off a city head
Gundogan may as well of not come on

I've been saying it for a while but since Kompany has gone we've been soft. We went 2-0 up and can't see out the game, all goals game from our errors

It was shocking how bad we looked. We look like like a completely different team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.