Wolves - post match

Fuck sake Wolves celebration is like they’ve won the PL when in reality they have struggled to beat a 10 Man City team
They have beaten the back to back champions of England of course theyll be happy. No point pissing and moaning over the opposition celebrating. We've other things to be worrying about at our own club. That defending tonight ten men or not was a shambles. Normally it can be tougher to break down ten men...Not with our defence it can't.

Tactically Pep got it wrong again by going with 5 at the back 2nd half, conceding possession and territory and inviting Wolves on knowing we’re defensively poor. We offered nothing going forward 2nd half bar the goal and Raz barely touched the ball except to concede possession

Don’t think I’ve seen so many panic stricken and brain dead decisions on a football pitch since I last watched a Sunday league match, that was woeful with few exceptions .

New scouts, transfer department and physio's in the summer please.

Too many bad buys and the players look knackered and unfit.

That was almost a great defensive display but tired legs and minds cost us in the end ....

Champions league was a priority for me this season and still is
But we won’t win it with otamendi and Mendy in defence .... we need some good luck now with injuries and players coming back

Fuck me how important are Laporte and sane !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.