Wolves - post match

Calm down.

We are still an awesome unit, as evidenced by how wildly the wierd black country tards celebrated.

We cant win the league every year.

All that matters now is finish top 4, win a pot and get pep re signed. He will then rebuild , cos we actually dont have any defenders in the squad apart from la porte and garcia.

All is still wonderful being a blue, they mentioned andy dibble in commentary, think on ,eh?

We start our defending with our Striker pressing their players. Hard to achieve when he is not playing.
So if aguero was on the pitch mendy wouldn't have made a complete and utter fuck up then? And sterling wouldn't have given the ball away for their first goal?

To go 2 nil up with 10 men and lose is dire. Another one that lies on Peps shoulders for me. Got the whole thing wrong. His subs, the tactics, the formation - from 55 mins onwards, Chuck in the brains of Mendy for good measure and it's a circus.

We have got zero chance of winning the champions league with this squad and what looks to be now an unsure manager. We have been blessed with 2 seasons of fantastic football, but ALL great teams have a shelf life and ours is way past its sell by date. We have been here before. Won the league, rested on our laurels and not recruited smartly enough and come second best. Until our upper management get it in their heads that no matter how good you are/were come what May, you HAVE to compliment what you have with new quality additions.

Well done Liverpool. I wish I could say - we pushed you close but we really haven't. We have handed them the league on a silver platter. Use the rest of the season now for Foden, Garcia and the other kids to see how good they really are. Weed out the dross and say farewell to the old guard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.