Wolves - post match

Pep, please, I'm begging you. Please start Zinchenko ahead of Mendy for the rest of the season. I can half understand someone who just lacks ability but he seems brain dead. If I see him posting his usual bollocks this week I'm going to lose the plot.

Bravo causes panic and havoc amongst the back four. Otamendi just goes wild when he is on. He kicks it any which way. He kicked or headed at least 5 balls backwards and dived in at least 10 times. His attempt for Dochertys goal was just embarrassing.

Walker is terrible. Mendy is terrible. Fernandinho is old. Mahrez is terrible. Gundogan is afraid of his own shadow. We can't keep de Bruyne or Aguero fit.

Rodri and Bernardo were excellent tonight.

Raz, goals aside was an embarrassment.

Mgmt needs a good slapping for not replacing Kompany.

Have great players just no natural leader on pitch I’m afraid.

Hope Mendy turns in his transfer request tomorrow.

Taking off Kevin was a tactical masterstroke. The only player capable of holding the ball and keeping possession for a moment. Won't be surprised if he gets an offer from Spain and leaves.

It was a move of sheer genius, get KDB off we have a game coming up, 30 mins to go so if we get an injury we are down to 9, thankfully we didn’t and got all 3 points meaning a fresher KDB can help us get another 3 points against......

Oh shit we got beat didn’t we

Special mention to sterling giving the ball away for a goal, Mendy giving a ball away for a goal, bravo and his sublime confidence and ability to dive but make himself smaller and the crab duo of Rodri and gonedogging.

Gundogan for Kev will go down as one of the worst substitutions ever. Why just fucking why? Pep needing bother trotting out the usual shite either. "We were so good etc". Between him and his pals they have destroyed the foundations built by bobby and pellers. Some shocking transfers over the last few seasons. Get fern back into mid for whatever time he has left and play garcia at centre half. Arrogance is truly astonishing.

the result playing with 10 men for so long doesnt bother me too much - think we deserved a draw but it was always unlikely.

I think this game highlights the weakness of certain indivuduals

Mendy - Ive been saying ti for so long but he is a defensive liabilty - he cannt defend! Second goal is shocking and he is partly responsible for the third as well.....He should never ever wear the city shirt again and id sell him asap (back to Monaco or somewhere would do).- we wont get our money back but just get him gone.

Otto - he is finished and his weakenesses which have been apprarent for ages were again shown up repeatedly tonight

Gundogan - this is where I think Pep made a misake tonight (I can nuderstand the decision in a way with trying to save KDB's legs fof the next match) - but it handed even more initiative to Wolves as Gundogan is shit defensively and offers nothing going forward..Kev kept then thinking a the bakc with his ability to link defense to attack very quickly - Gindogan came on and when he should have been putting his body on the lne and helping to retain poessession what completely annoymuos - again somethign that Ive said previous - in games where it matters he goes missing and is a weak link.

My only fear is that Mendy and Gundogan will still be here next year - they are huge weak inks in the squad and a game like that tonight shows it up even more.

Fair play to the likes of Bernardo, Ferna Rodri, KDB (when on the pitch) and Sterling for keeping going...walker as well though he was partly responsible for the first goal but he never gives in.

Pep hs to drop Mendy -- for the rest of the season...he just lost us that game

No complaints about the red card - very clear sending off.

Sheffield will be tough. they are quick, tall, good in the air and very physical. They will enjoy playing against us especially if we show any tiredness, zero urge. they do have some great results vs top teams so far this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.