Wolves - post match

I wasn't sure it was a sending off. Ederson comes out, misses it, and doesn't do anything but the wolves player forces the contact and the ref bought it.

This City team just can not defend. So many mistakes.

Losing Kompany and then Laporte killed the team and put us at a disadvantage compared to the previous season. Those two were a rock at the base of the team. Without them the team is fragile. That resulted in Ferna not playing in his most influential position. Add to that the brainless one playing at left back, we were fucked from the first game.

It’s absolutely crazy that Kompany was not replaced by a top centre half

Sterling was playing there but he was just strolling around

Hard when he is the only player up there. The defending was good for the circumstances up until Mendy decided to shield a ball that was already dead.

Wasn't a red card and that fucked us before the game even got going.

That said I'm getting really annoyed with amount of times Walker ruins the whole back line by trying to steal a couple of yards on his man. He's the fastest defender we have and he's still trying to give himself a head start, seems such a selfish attitude to have.

We are so fucking spineless, no game management at all tonight. Some of the play was like watching Sunday league, clearances that went backwards, shit first touches and simple 5 yard passes going astray.

I wonder whether pep did that on purpose....I mean wtf, no attacking players on at 2-0 up. Relying on that defence.

Major changes needed ideally beginning with a CB in Jan.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.