#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to put him down, his head is getting too big for his body.

First he takes second penalty despite Pep signalling for new penalty taker, than he thinks he is sme big guy who will do free kicks too while Gundogan is there.

In all honesty, he's going on my tits lately.

Imagine coming on here to berate him of all players after that ..

give your heads a wobble he’s been excellent for us and is on 20 goals this season already. The team are clearly levels below the standard of recent years but it’s not due to sterling...

Imagine coming on here to berate him of all players after that ..

give your heads a wobble he’s been excellent for us and is on 20 goals this season already. The team are clearly levels below the standard of recent years but it’s not due to sterling...

Nobody is questioning his goal return this season but his all round game is levels below the last couple of seasons. How many times does he lose the ball?

That first goal was completely on him, very very poor and it let them back into the game when we were in control. Shocking penalties as well. Great finish for his second though but poor overall in a game where we really needed him

Nobody is questioning his goal return this season but his all round game is levels below the last couple of seasons. How many times does he lose the ball?

I think the tempo we are playing at it’s pretty over reliant on him right now - must be absolutely knackering mentally for him. It’s him / KDB or bust right now. Sane missing is undoubtedly a huge factor and he’s stepped up with the numbers but on here we’ve got spoilt brats saying sell him... I can’t get my head around it whatsoever.

Should be ashamed of his performance tonight. It was disgraceful. One decent goal. Two garbage penalties. But my biggest gripe was his work rate. Spent more time walking about in the second half when he should’ve been running himself into the ground doing his bit. He offered less than fuck all in an outlet for us to receive the ball and to hold it up to give our defence a breather. Then he gifts them their first goal. And don’t get me started on that wanker Mendy. What a total wanker he is. Embarrassing. Those two clowns gifted them two goals. Their third we can’t complain about.

No your right mate. Point is Raheem would not get the same opportunities at RM. Barca etc. Hes not a Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo or even a Bale. Hes become comfortable with us. Cant argue with his goal tally tho and as previously said its mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.