#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s gone from the most under rated player in the league to the most Over rated player in Europe in 18 months.

:D

I know a user here who will disagree and tell you that - you are spreading propaganda or "agenda" or whatever...

:))))))

He needs resting. His goal conversion is up but the last few months his overall contribution seems down.

No your right mate. Point is Raheem would not get the same opportunities at RM. Barca etc. Hes not a Suarez, Messi, Ronaldo or even a Bale. Hes become comfortable with us. Cant argue with his goal tally tho and as previously said its mad.

He’d be nailed down first XI for both those sides. Give over.

He isn’t anywhere near the problem but he looks knackered. He’ll probably get the 90 vs Sheffield as well

Should be ashamed of his performance tonight. It was disgraceful. One decent goal. Two garbage penalties. But my biggest gripe was his work rate. Spent more time walking about in the second half when he should’ve been running himself into the ground doing his bit. He offered less than fuck all in an outlet for us to receive the ball and to hold it up to give our defence a breather. Then he gifts them their first goal. And don’t get me started on that wanker Mendy. What a total wanker he is. Embarrassing. Those two clowns gifted them two goals. Their third we can’t complain about.

I'm more disappointed with Sterling tonight than I am with Mendy, the latter was fucking daft, there's no excusing his fuck up but he put a shift in tbf, Sterling didn't, like you say cost us the first and almost cost us an equaliser with something similar a few minutes later.

Seriously not impressed tonight despite the 2 goals.

He had a huge job to do with Kun off and the manager asking him to lead the line and he did squat imo.

Not alone in that mind but i thought he was bobbins and at fault for their first which really turned the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.