Wolves - post match

KDB is our Field General. Why he was taken off is the question I have as well.

We have another game in 40 hours and we need him for that. We were 2-0 up at the time and Guardiola probably thought that Gundogan would give us a bit more midfield cover to hold onto the lead and it was worth sacrificing a player who was playing a more attacking role. It didn't work out but I can understand his thinking even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

I thought Amazon was better than sky and BT didnt take Amazon to start pulling to party line .
Champion's commentary was disgraceful - always hated us - even in the bad old days. Beglin usually has a dig at us but I got the impression that even he sensed Champion revelling in our bad night was way OTT and stepped in once or twice.

A top team would/could defend a 0-2 lead with 30 minutes left. We have no leader. No hard man who can put in a good tackle and lead by example. We have poncey over paid prima donnas who couldn’t fart their way out of a paper bag. Then we have two idiots in Sterling & Mendy who gift them two goals. Raz tonight was truly shite. Lazy and offered nothing in holding up the ball. Spent most of the second half walking about. And Mendy, well. A 10 man firing squad would hopefully sort out that useless tool. What he did was truly awful in the position he was in that time in the game. As for Emerson, we all know that was coming. He’s done it so many times and on almost every occasion has been so lucky to get away with it. Tonight he got his comeuppance.

people people please stop fucking moaning WE ARE NOT GOING TO THE WIN THE TITLE forget it, this team is in its last stages of being a great team and it now has to pick cups games to give it everything, we have gone 2 season flat out and won 7 trophies and have nothing in the tank, and because of injuries and players having to play 3 game a week without rotation, its just asking to much and it can really hurt the players long term and the best thing out of tonight game was taking aguero and KDB off

we must select the bigger games in europe and the league cup and FA cup because there is still lots of things to play for and if we bag a couple of cups then it would be a good season, yes it hurts to lose but you don't flog a dead horse and kill the season completely

wolves are a good team and have power and tools to hurt anybody with 11 vs 11 never mind playing 90 minutes with 10 men and it was always going to finish ugly when they scored the first goal, yes we are better than that, yes we are better than wolves, yes a couple of stinkers by our players give them the lift they needed, but one thing is i am still proud and never question anything with pep and the players or the owners because everbody and i mean everybody has given everything possible for the last 3 seasons and its just coming to a end and we will be back next season

Had wolves actually had to work for their goals I could be a bit more forgiving but that First and second were fucking gifts made by two players who have already been poor for the majority of the season.
It’s not on Pep however much frothing of the mouths would have you believe it was. It came down to stupidity and lack of awareness from players who should know better.
Fuck it, makes no odds on where we finish the season just highlights the problems we have, and have had since the first game of the season.

I’m as negative as they come but even I can see there are some big overreactions on here tonight.

It was always going to be a monumental task to win three titles in a row, especially after our miraculous run last season.

I doubt signing players in January is going to be answer. An overhaul in the summer will obviously be required though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.