Wolves - post match

MOiAFC as are Martínez and Beglin.
Game a joke , VAR and our own brain dead defenders and Sterling . No excuses... shite..

Fernandinho appears to have aged another five years in the last five weeks. A shell of a player ran into the ground, the poor bastard.

No wonder playing alongside Otamendi and the rest of those clueless twats in defence.

Just what did Garcia coming on give us?

We needed legs, and we brought on Gundo for Kev, that's a big fuck up by Pep.

Felt very sorry for Bernardo and Rodri.

That’s not mentioning his idiotic CL selections in the latter rounds which always seem to bite him on the arse.

We can blame Sterling and Mendy for gifting Wolves the chance to get back into the game but Pep was by far the bigger culprit.

Taking De Bruyne off at that stage of the game was the worst substitution I’ve seen in a long time.

The only fucking player who can turn attack to defence in the blink of an eye taken off, the only fucking leader we have on that pitch taken off.

In fact, it was a toss up between Traore and Pep for the Wolves MOTM
Completely agree. Peps fucked a lot up.

Don't think 5 at the back worked; combined with individual errors, taking KDB off and not keeping the ball cost us.

when I saw Garcia was coming I thought great, Fernandino moves into midfield and that will shore up that area and help Rodri, and he'd spread a few balls around giving us a attacking threat, then they go 5 at the back and invite on Wolves to attack more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.