Premier League Games 28/29 Dec

So according to VARce he was mm offside, 36 yards from goal. Let’s put that into perspective, he ran 20 yards made a great control with his chest then slotted the ball home. Offside law is there to stop “goal hanging” How the fuck was he goal hanging by being mm in front of the defender and which frame did then choose to determine when the ball was kicked? I can’t believe the PL clubs are allowing these twats run Riley to ruin their product

If VAR is going to work in its current form, the offside rule especially needs to go through some changes.

The problem doesn't really lay at VAR's feet, they only try to judge the offside rule as accurate as possible, though I think hiw accurate their drawings is questionable.

Would be better if they changed the rule to only offside if the attacker is clearly drawing attention from being ahead of the line. I guess it then become a debate of opinion again which they want as little of as possible, but one things for sure, an armpit offside is no advantage at all.
We don’t want it to ‘work’ as you say because it is fucking working ....in certain clubs favour ...we want it fucking SCRAPPED !

They’ve changed that statement now just to say he was offside, realised that line would not work.

At some point during the second half they‘ll flash up an image from a particular angle that makes him look offside. With a wobbly line crayola-d in to confirm it.

@Crouchinho will tell you spurs never get decisions from VAR
Yeah well we are all biased towards are own team,but by fuck that’s a shocking decision,even though we are pissing ourselves over spurs getting beat if it was the other way round it’s still a shocking decision I’m fed up now,I honestly don’t have any confidence going into games that ( regardless are piss poor defending at the moment) we aren’t going to get Fucked over,can’t even celebrate goals anymore it’s a disaster..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.