Premier League Games 28/29 Dec

I know this might sound soft but I honestly feel like crying with the frustration of my hobby and passion being taken away from me and there’s fuck all I can do about it. I’ve been to one game this season - ONE!!! And that was in the cup with no VAR. I’ve usually clocked up at least 10 by now. It’s a day out with my sons that has been stolen from me by what only can be called cheating incompetent ****s. So fucking angry. Every team bar United, dippers and spuds have all suffered. Funny that
They’re getting what they want, fans like you will leave in droves, not a dig at you.

If VAR is going to work in its current form, the offside rule especially needs to go through some changes.

The problem doesn't really lay at VAR's feet, they only try to judge the offside rule as accurate as possible, though I think hiw accurate their drawings is questionable.

Would be better if they changed the rule to only offside if the attacker is clearly drawing attention from being ahead of the line. I guess it then become a debate of opinion again which they want as little of as possible, but one things for sure, an armpit offside is no advantage at all.
This is the problem, do the fans want a human judgment call for offside - whether it's the lino or a VAR official looking at lines on a screen or even someone giving "benefit of the doubt" - or a purely tech decision, which seemingly we can't get right now?

No way on Gods earth could a linesman decide that was offside and I'm sure the they couldn't in the VAR studio either so it was a guess and it was absolute bollocks, talk about killing a great sport.

lol terrible terrible.... love the attempts at saying it was for coming back from an offside position!! Heeeheee

Also enjoyed Gazzanigs fictional effort for the first... tell me... shouldn’t diving propel your body to the side, rather than your legs out from under you...?

76878ffaab66172fa108ca48c0094c34.jpg

The VAR ref is our on field Ref tomorrow, Cavannagh, he’s from Ashton so unsure how he’s got our gig but he’s certainly made a twat of himself here.
He will be hiding behind who ever is operating the software drawing the lines. When you are judged offside by a part of you that is never going to put the ball in the net then VAR is complete bollocks.

2-0, Norwich go on to win and it's a result that can kickstart their season, just like Watford beating the rags.

Now Spurs can go and cheat again in the 2nd half, nick a win and get back on our coat tails in the top 4 race.

Just blatant.

If VAR is going to work in its current form, the offside rule especially needs to go through some changes.

The problem doesn't really lay at VAR's feet, they only try to judge the offside rule as accurate as possible, though I think hiw accurate their drawings is questionable.

Would be better if they changed the rule to only offside if the attacker is clearly drawing attention from being ahead of the line. I guess it then become a debate of opinion again which they want as little of as possible, but one things for sure, an armpit offside is no advantage at all.
The only solution is to get rid of VAR There’s no need to change the law ass-refs in fairness have being doing a great job for years leave them to carry on doing so

We don’t want it to ‘work’ as you say because it is fucking working ....in certain clubs favour ...we want it fucking SCRAPPED !
This is just paranoid crap, and you know it. All the top teams have gotten goals chalked off against them this season at crucial moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.