Wolves - post match

Not sure I agree with the depth quote. Dippers have Shakiri, lalana, origi, Milner chamberlain,Lovren. They seem to fit in seemlessly when asked to come in and they look just as strong.

They fill in as squad players and subs. For me there is a world of difference between that and asking someone like Lovren to cover a long term injury. Say VVD gets the same injury as Laporte (and that's an equivalent comparison) and Lovren has to cover.

They may fit well in short bursts but my argument is over a longer period of time.

No way are they 14 points ahead in that scenario.

Made a few changes - Doherty, Traore, Jimenez and Saiss drip to the bench with Vinaigre, Bennett, Neto and Kilman taking their place.

I'm not hopeful today but you never know!

yes I can’t blame him resting those players. Just hope you don’t get a hammering but I suspect you will

Correct but it’s not a black and white question of either being spineless or not. There are degrees of courage, mental fortitude, call it what you will and for me Mendy is a lot lower down that scale than many of the fullbacks we’ve had in recent years

It’s exactly that, you’re measuring ability against an impacted measurement, which is unfair. Totally agree in terms of ability but this sounds like the things a different generation would once spout.....

Paul Dickov would run his bollocks off, it doesn’t make him Aguero!

It’s exactly that, you’re measuring ability against an impacted measurement, which is unfair. Totally agree in terms of ability but this sounds like the things a different generation would once spout.....

Paul Dickov would run his bollocks off, it doesn’t make him Aguero!
If I get your point you’re saying that ability compensates for a lack of commitment in the modern era. If so I disagree. Whether you’re messi or tony Cunningham the very least expected of you is 100% commitment

I despise teams who are prepared to die to beat us and then roll over for our rivals.

Wolves can get fucked with that team today, hope they go down.

Liverpool 1-0 Wolves
Equaliser ruled out by VAR, then numerous chances second half. Yeah we rolled over. Or we rested jaded players 45 hours after a game against you boys.

I always aim to be polite and respectful on a rivals forum but seriously, grow up

Liverpool 1-0 Wolves
Equaliser ruled out by VAR, then numerous chances second half. Yeah we rolled over. Or we rested jaded players 45 hours after a game against you boys.

I always aim to be polite and respectful on a rivals forum but seriously, grow up
Sadly I have to agree with this lady.

Liverpool 1-0 Wolves

You're welcome here. Good showing at Anfield. You were fucked over. Nearly everybody is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.