Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Oh I agree, but so long as its consistent then I'm comfortable if its in our favour.

The law needs changing because I don't favour that a game that is won on goals scored is constantly finding ways to not have goals scored, its the definition of madness for me.
The issues is I can submit a few Liverpool goals as evidence it is not consistently enforced. And the technical absurdity of it also means it just “seems” to be consistent in other incidents (including ours), as well.

But, you are right about it being madness, regardless. It is absolutely against the spirit of the game.

Had hoped for a reaction from the players after the other night, but they looked tired first half, second half a big improvement and a win is more important. Lets hope we can now kick on and get some kind of a winstreak going and give ourselves a chance of a cup win and cement top four.Both their offside and our first goal decisions could have gone either way and landed on our side for once. Still hate the implementation of var though as its way too manipulable by those who want to abuse it.Can see big changes in it/rules for next season(after dippers have been main beneficiaries this season of course).

Sums the season up doesn't it?

Even when we win half the games aren't really enjoyable or the team playing well, and the losses are just awful because you know how good this side can be.

It’s just a realisation what consequence to dominance looks like, we are punch drunk

Pep has upped the anti and we are paying for it, we’ll be back though, we’re basically feeling as fans, what the players are feeling on the pitch, deflated..

Those who know pep teams however, know that the wind will be back in our sails l, and that goes for this season, maybe, just maybe, the gales will come at just the right time!

Good but not great performance.
Not sure what's happened to Bernardo in recent weeks, shocking again today with several misplaced passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.