Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Compare the desicions we get to others,that is your answer,a scissor tackle is a red,you can't do anything more dangerous than that

This is where you go wrong Karen and why you have such an issue with the whole think....you cant compare decisions against others in different games....human nature dictates that evreyone will see everything slightly differently from one occasion to another and even when viewing the same incident at times.

Like i said, i thought it was a red as did you but a group of qualifed refs (one on the pitch) and others monitoring didnt...it doesnt mean they are cheating..it means they think differently from you and I

The player got the ball...it showed it on NBC coverage a number of times......

Do you mean there was no replay in the ground?

It was shown once on NBC and from the angle shown there's no way he could have got the ball without making contact with Foden first.

Need to see the Foden pen shout again.... only seen it once but not conclusive.

showed it a few times ont he NBC coverage...player got the ball.....the fact that Foden didnt appeal should tell you the rest

Totally dominant.

One mistake and they get a small chance but easy day at the office in reality.

Fuck VAR.

It was shown once on NBC and from the angle shown there's no way he could have got the ball without making contact with Foden first.

i saw it twice (the coverage with Hinchcliffe as co-commentator)...not seen it since but ive switched over to watch the Arse game

showed it a few times ont he NBC coverage...player got the ball.....the fact that Foden didnt appeal should tell you the rest
Why do you keep saying that - I watched the NBC coverage and they showed it once during the game.

Anyone who thinks that Bravo is a good enough replacement for Eddie, please report to Matron.
BelatedWhiteChital-max-1mb.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.