Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Another three points after almost no recovery time and another shit ref and bollocks var decision which this time fortunately didn't cost us points.

Why is Bravo so shit yet played so many games for Barca? Has to be Carson for the FA Cup game.

Good win though, Jesus superb finishing. Garcia looking promising so far.
You over Bravo any day son
C_71_article_1009476_image_list_image_list_item_2_image.jpg

And your bedroom ceiling needs a coat of paint

I dont thikn they are deliberateyl cheating ...I believe its ludicrous to believe this. .....its on the same lines of conspiracy theories with the flat earth believers

Believe as you wish, but I would rather believe what I see with my own eyes, even the media are realising it’s a shit show.’

As for comparing to flat earther, the person being contrary in every post is looking more like a ‘flat earther’ no matter how many people tell them what they see.

Last edited:
Pleased with the 3 points, we played well at times.
Great to see Foden and Garcia start, they both did well.

We played excellent all match for me Bravo giving am helping hand to Everton! Referee though a fcuking disgrace of a performance don’t care if we keep the ball for ten minutes Var should of gave us a penalty on Foden! That’s the difference between city and the rags rashford would got a penalty for that I have no doubt! The referees are cheating bias scum bags but seeing its city not a history club it’s fine referee will get a slap on the back for a good game!! Wankers
Pen at OT all day long and a Red for big dirty Calvert

I dont thikn they are deliberateyl cheating ...I believe its ludicrous to believe this. .....its on the same lines of conspiracy theories with the flat earth believers
I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm watching us being fucked over in plain sight, I'm actually staggered a Blue can mount any form of defence for those officials on the pitch and sat reviewing the decisions, not just today but week in and week out ..... ?

A thoroughly deserved 3 points.

Bravo is Dog shit.

The officiating was astonishing.

Still can not quite believe the Offside that was overturned.That then resulted in a VAR penalty review,that ended up agreeing with the Off side,seriously wtf ?

Mahrez wasn't offside where he chests it in the box but is given offside when clearly not.

Great 3 PTS. All about just winning, fuck how we play over Christmas as performances will be all over, all about getting points on the board.

Think we're getting our mojo back slowly but surely.

Gritty win that should have been much easier.
Good performances from Garcia at the back, Mendy looked better going forward again, Ferny was composed.
1st half a bit slow and predictable. Upped the pace after we scored and looked much better. Surprised that Foden went off as he was having a good 2nd half.
Gab J is a bit of an enigma at times, looks out of place and slow for half the match then scores two great goals.
Let them back in to the match when it should have been well over, poor pass from Bravo but we fecked about with the ball in the move that led to the goal so he is not solely to blame in my view.
Shocking challenge from that fanny Calvert-Lewis, lord knows how that was not given as a red card, totally ludicrous definition of a red card lunge.
Missed a few chances to kill the game off later on as well.
Great win though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.