Pep's contract situation

Michael Brown reckoned he's going on 5live, apparently he can tell from his body language. From the amount of bodies he left lying prone on the pitch he should know body language of anyone does.

Michael Brown reckoned he's going on 5live, apparently he can tell from his body language. From the amount of bodies he left lying prone on the pitch he should know body language of anyone does.
Had Sue's nephew (dipper) at my lad's wedding over Xmas telling me that "Pep is going, you can tell, he's lost it because of Juergen"

I raised an eyebrow at that comment but totally lost it and pissed myself right in his face when we were discussing De Bruyne and he genuinely said "He's no Trent is he?"

Maybe I'm just a cynical old cnut, but how would that fella know what Fraudiola's plans are?
Isn't fbloke a regular poster on here? Now im sure there are some people who post every now and then on here, but such monumental news like this would not be broken via bluemoon and twitter.

There isn't a lot of noise, just one voice with a "source" and lots of flapping on the back of it.
I hope it's BS,,, I was undecided about whether to mention it, messaged a MOD with the name of the source last night and he suggested I post the comments but with no source name and see what people make of it.. I asked the MODs because there might have been people on BM who had a sniff of this and therefore it would corroborate their news...

I heard that comment on radio yesterday but Brown also admitted that he hadn't even seen the interview but had heard a taped version. He must be a body language genius if he can read Pep's mind over the radio! Personally I think Pep looks a lot happier now than he did a month ago and will at least see out his contract. In truth isn't the most likely situation that he has just not made his mind up yet? Not surprising really when you consider he is one of the few people who can pick and choose whatever he wants to do anywhere in the world.

My source was not a club employee but I trust him and if he quite openly commented it was either from within the club (he mentioned hearing the same story from multiple sources) and true or it's reverse psychology to raise the ante and make a Pep extension massive news... I hope it's the latter but fear the former
You heard this from your ice cream man didnt you?

I heard from a reliable source yesterday that the club are fully aware of what will happen and they’ve agreed a replacement ..

I don’t like it but it’s out of our hands isn’t it..

if the Dippers do lift the title they’ll tell everybody that Pep has bottled it because of them
Has your source told you things that have come true before this with pep?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.