TV Series

Really surprised with the production values of 'The Witcher'. Helps if you've played any of the games I suppose but I really enjoyed it. Might actually try and get hold of the 3rd game which I haven't played yet, I quite like the universe.

Watched the first series haven't a clue what it was about

Watched the first series haven't a clue what it was about
Yeah I got the feeling it was made for people who had either played the games or read the books(I think it was originally a book I could be wrong). There's not much of an introduction, to ease newcomers into the world is there? It just jumps right in at a monster hunt.

Last edited:
Amazon coming out with a few good series judging by the trailers. Looking forward to ‘Hunters’ set in 1977 New York with Al Pacino leading a gang of vigilantes hunting Nazis who have escaped Germany and resettled in New York.

Agreed. There are other shows that are comparable in quality but for me BB is the show I enjoyed watching more than any other. There was no scene or line of dialogue wasted, it all served a purpose. The episode Ozymandias is a gut-wrenching work of brilliance and there are so many other great moments spread throughout the show.
Breaking Bad has the best and most satisfying ending of all the great series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.