Must see documentaries..

Just watched this, cheers for recommending. That Dave bloke is a million per cent on the autism spectrum, albeit high functioning and probably performs well within his role; quite clearly cannot express emotions very easily.

God knows how Chris survived, and took balls to return to the same job a matter of weeks later. Those blokes are definitely worth the massive salary they earn.

Dave has the right mental state for that job, reminds me of the mental state you'd need to be in the army and shoot fellow man. Need to be able to break it down into the simplest terms, just another man in the wrong place.

Fair fucking play to Chris, going back to the same job is insane. Wonder if he had seen any of the footage of him lying there before he went back.

I’ve just started ‘Making a Murderer’ on Netflix.

Perhaps I’m being naive but I’d be surprised if Steven Avery murdered Teresa Halbach. It’s hard to trust anyone from the county’s police department.

We will see.

I guess I just find it hard to believe that he’d leave the victim’s car keys pretty much on display in his bedroom. But then again, he does supposedly have an IQ of around 70.
If they were left on display, the cops somehow managed to miss them during the first search.... hmmmmm

For fans of Jazz. Chasing Trane.
Story of John Coltrane, the greatest saxophonist, well maybe equal with Charlie Parker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.