Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

They are guilty as already proven by an out of court settlement payment. If they were not why would they settle?

The coutinho transfer is an interesting one as it is the transfer that seem to give them the profit to spend, so if linked back to the hacking then it could be a similar punishment to what was handed to McClaren for their espionage in F1
I can only dream, but to see Liverpool being given an equivalent punishment to Mclaren along the lines of,

Liverpool have to play out the rest of the season but not accumulating any further points (or a forty points deduction to ensure they have to play competitively)
Fining them the Coutinho transfer money
Fining them their PL money for this season

They are literally not guilty as the reports we're going on specified it was a settlement without acceptance of guilt or responsibility.

You are living in a dream land if you think anything will come of this. The club avoided the authorities and sat on this for 8 years before it leaked out, I doubt they're even helping the FA investigation now.

They are literally not guilty as the reports we're going on specified it was a settlement without acceptance of guilt or responsibility.

You are living in a dream land if you think anything will come of this. The club avoided the authorities and sat on this for 8 years before it leaked out, I doubt they're even helping the FA investigation now.

Nearly all settlements are made with this caveat
As I said, if Liverpool were not guilty they would have said "take us to court "
Yes we have sat on it for eight years, but I do wonder if the reason it's surfaced, especially with the Parliamentary committee, is wider political circles.
A UAE government representative makes a comment to a high ranking UK minister whilst discussing a trade deal. The UK minister makes a call to the sports and culture office and unofficially points them in this direction

that's totally irrelevant to the system that they gained access to. Its a scouting network system, and it was accessed as reported by someone else at Liverpool (who had left city), on someone elses login at city.

Yes, my point being if they instructed their new employees to steal their old work product once, they might have done it multiple times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.