Cricket/South Africa test series

true, if Root wins it from here (i think they will with plenty to spare) then it's hard to criticise his tactics i guess. But yes i can see your point.

the carrot matey

give them hope they could win and if they get them well played to them, but like we have said this wicket is dead and if you go looking for runs you will get out, so 375 would have been enough and even if they got within 100 runs at the end it kills the bowling team knowing 50 runs to much was lost in batting

the carrot matey

give them hope they could win and if they get them well played to them, but like we have said this wicket is dead and if you go looking for runs you will get out, so 375 would have been enough and even if they got within 100 runs at the end it kills the bowling team knowing 50 runs to much was lost in batting

be patient. We need to crack this partnership. That opens the tail up, and if we have a full session to get them, we will.

Need a wicket or two here quick,or it'll end up a draw this,but I can't help thinking if this was Aussies or India,they'd be all over these batsmen,but no not us.
Patience, my friend, patience. The spinners are doing a decent job here, getting some half chances and keeping the seamers fresh for the last session where the wickets tend to fall.

another left handed finger spinner - who's that then?

I was referring to Bess. And yes, I know he’s an off-spinner but the glasses and mediocre bowling are reminiscent of Giles.

I feel sorry for Parkinson. Bess was a defensive selection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.