Kylian Mbappé

that’s the eternal question regarding PSG as considering the French league has literally no exposure compared to the premier league with TV rights and our prize money compared to theirs, for them to be making things work is without question dodgy imo! Are they still getting €100m a season from the Qatar government?? Used to be €200m I think until it was reduced to apparently market value?

Whatever the detail of PSGs finances - I’d suggest they are an awful lot more transparent than either Real or Barca - so good luck to them. If Real had signed €400m worth of players in a single season - no one would have said anything. PSG put the old guards nose out of joint - look at how Barca bitched because someone paid the release clause they set. Personally I applaud PSGs actions.

I saw him when he visited Platt Lane, our old training ground, doing an advert with Leroy.

One of the more surreal moments, having grown up in the area. Was convinced Pep had managed to sell him the dream, but alas...

Although being told to fuck off as a kid by Freddie Mercury on the croft at Maine Road sort of trumps it!

I saw him when he visited Platt Lane, our old training ground, doing an advert with Leroy.

One of the more surreal moments, having grown up in the area. Was convinced Pep had managed to sell him the dream, but alas...

Although being told to fuck off as a kid by Freddie Mercury on the croft at Maine Road sort of trumps it!

And you’ve never washed your ears out since eh Tolm ;-)

4DCFAA1000000578-0-image-a-20_1530445551964.jpg

/thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.