United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Great to win but I’m usually ecstatic after we beat them. Really feel like missed an opportunity to humiliate those red ****s again. They deserve it.

Pretty easy win tbh, they were fucking dreadful and we ran all over them first half. Luckily for them Sterling has been run into the ground and now looks like he's actively trying to tackle himself in front of goal. Second half, we were half arsed and sloppy and the tie isn't as dead and buried as it should be as a result.

Special mention to Mike Dean, who was an absolute disgrace, couldn't have tried any harder to keep them in it. His personal highlight being giving Fred a freekick for lunging over the ball into Rodri shin on the stroke of half time. Martin Tyler was the only person in the stadium wanting a United comeback more than him

Beat the scum 3 1 on their own patch, despite just about every decision going against us. Based on Kyle’s yellow card I assume we will be seeing 20 yellow cards a game from now on for stealing yards at a throw in. Laughable pathetic attempts from Tyler and Smith to big up the scum for the second leg. And why do Sly never show our fans celebrating a goal? CITY 3 SCUM 1

we had so much more than them tonight its scary ? 2nd gear in the 2nd half and they think they are still in the tie with that goal

Fair enough, but I want us doing exactly that tactically in a first leg of the CL (especially since away goals matter).

You want us to turn down the chance of scoring goals in away legs in the Champions League?

So you're one of those people that doesn't want to win it I guess.

Very wasteful, pep will be happy in front if the cameras but shaking his head at the ineptitude of our finishing. I get the feeling this is how the team is wired, we get a lead and then shut up shop. We’re really missing Sane and Zinc on the left. On a positive note 3-1 away win at the swamp on any given day is a brilliant result but it could’ve been orgasmic. Alas I expect the rags to get back on this tie at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.