United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Hmm 2 weeks ago,derby when we should have won the league,a 2 goal lead can go in 5mins

I wouldn't get too hung up on that game - we weren't up for it first 30 minutes and that's Pep's and players fault, but it wasn't that long ago they'll have forgotten.

Sky are a fucking joke! Ole barely had 11 fit players, disadvantaged to play at home first, injuries, young team blah blah blah

Its carrying on now on the debate, we get no credit.
They were making excuses for the thousands of empty seats too in a semi final against their local rivals saying its close to Christmas and peopl can’t afford it fucking pathetic!

Fuck me is anyone watching The Debate on Sky?

John 'I was wank but had 10 great players around me' O'Shea in the area.

Looks like his nan has dressed him and combed his hair for him and Stuart 'pure goals' Pearce looking like he's just rolled out of The Clarence after an all dayer.
Proper tickled me that!

Fuck me is anyone watching The Debate on Sky?

John 'I was wank but had 10 great players around me' O'Shea in the area.

Looks like his nan has dressed him and combed his hair for him and Stuart 'pure goals' Pearce looking like he's just rolled out of The Clarence after an all dayer.
I think they’ve both been on the piss all day together. Neither of them are making any sense at all.

If you think this tie is all over then you're deluding yourself.

The hammered us a month ago, and that was with Ederson making 3 or 4 big saves. Next week, it's Bravo in goal, and a repeat of that performance is 5-1 not 2-1.
I agree it’s not all over however, Pep and the team have learnt their lesson, rags may have a couple of players back as well so no complacency

Win 3-1 at old trafford and the emotion you feel is crushing disappointment? I’d find another thing to do with your spare time if I were you.

Crushing disappointment? That’s an extreme description that you said not him. Many feel the same that we didn’t stuff them. A two goal lead does leave it open, when at half time it should have been over. Everyone will be happy with the win, the first half performance and the advantage. Anyone who hates them bastards will just feel disappointed we didn’t absolute trounce them when they were at their most vulnerable. Let’s finish it second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.