United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because City would not sell me a ticket for tonight, (would have got one with 7,500) I fucked off with Mrs Mist to Anglesey for a few days and watched it in a pub. There was two rags, me and the bar man. The Rags were not very bright, apparently Pogba is shit and an idiot 'Remember when he set those fireworks off and burnt his house down' I put him straight, anyway the reason for the post. The ref blew the final whistle and I went for a piss, as I came out I was met by music being played over the pubs speakers... clearly put on by the bar man
YNWA !!!! I said to the Rags WTF is that being played for ? They didn't even (seriously) understand the significance. I had to tell them. They were ex mancs who now live on the island but they didn't realise YNWA was a dig at us. Says a lot about the sad barman as well.

Apparently Utd fans are angry with the United Stand fan cams and are preventing them from filming outside. Same thing happened to Arsenal Fan TV recently.

You can find the videos if you want on United Stand/Red Mancunian but I think this is quite sad and I don't think we should enjoy some decent guys getting grief off their own fans.

I wonder why two of the biggest fan channels are suddenly being targeted by their own fans? It must be copycat.

Last edited:
I had a stream from U.S. showing Sky pics with 2 dickheads really willing rags to score.

The cameras never showed anything higher than halfway up 2nd tier.

But one of the dickheads said the ground was almost full at the start. So loads of viewers will accept that as gospel
That's uncanny as sky sports had their British counterparts doing the same.

3-0 up at old Trafford and this bitter old **** sounded like he was reporting from the middle East.
Did his best to talk in a utd goal, suddenly went up an octave when rashford scored.
Piss poor but not surprised in the slightest.

3lgz2q.jpg

I heard Ping Ping has signed with Pogbad's agent recently and is looking for a move to Italy. If that's true he could have played his last game at Old Toilet.

Shame if that's the case. I'll really miss the dab's and witty banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.