United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton "Sunbed" Blackmore although certainly never convited of such a heinous crime as indicated above was yet another smug rag **** whose face you would never tire of using as a punchbag.
Can you not accuse him of getting his tan on a sunbed, that was over thirty years ago and such a heinous crime shouldn't be mentioned again.

Clayton "Sunbed" Blackmore although certainly never convited of such a heinous crime as indicated above was yet another smug rag **** whose face you would never tire of using as a punchbag.

While he was at United he asked my sister out, She was 15

Can you not accuse him of getting his tan on a sunbed, that was over thirty years ago and such a heinous crime shouldn't be mentioned again.

I saw him a few years ago in Stockport on a train still sporting said sunbed tan mate, but along with it, was an abomination of a comb-over to hide his receding hairline, it was like he'd stuck a roadkill chicken on his head, I actually felt sorry for him for a moment, then I started to sober up and went back to thinking "what a twat".

I saw him a few years ago in Stockport on a train still sporting said sunbed tan mate, but along with it, was an abomination of a comb-over to hide his receding hairline, it was like he'd stuck a roadkill chicken on his head, I actually felt sorry for him for a moment, then I started to sober up and went back to thinking "what a twat".
You had me believing you until you said you saw him on a train - No-one I know in my lifetime has ever seen the lesser spotted Northern Rail Express.

It’s their cup final again like it was a few weeks ago.

Hopefully we will turn up tonight?

1-F1073-AB-D87-C-44-BC-873-C-1-D30-D96-FD61-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.