Missing mooners

What was the reasoning behind the new forum? I seem to remember being invited.

He just threw his toys out of the pram or took his ball home with him. Sad. I never knew what to make of him. Had him down as an alternative music fan or sci-fi nerd. He’s probably neither.

He just threw his toys out of the pram or took his ball home with him. Sad. I never knew what to make of him. Had him down as an alternative music fan or sci-fi nerd. He’s probably neither.

Think i lasted a day on there.

I dared criticise Mancini and was hounded off. This is going to make me sound like a ponce but cyber bullying is nasty. I’ve had to protect my Twitter a few times.

Are posters on about the "other" forum set up by banned mooners? I got invited on by st helens blue, who I'm still in touch with on the text by the way, and went on there for about 18 months, cut a long story short nijinskys fetlocks got on my tits so I fucked it off and come running back to bluemoon.

Are posters on about the "other" forum set up by banned mooners? I got invited on by st helens blue, who I'm still in touch with on the text by the way, and went on there for about 18 months, cut a long story short nijinskys fetlocks got on my tits so I fucked it off and come running back to bluemoon.

I was banned within a few days for being a BM spy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.