Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Was that Sergio's best overall game for City ? Its a lot to ask, but not just for the goals or the records, his work rate was just brilliant for me, and the ball that nearly set up a goal was Silva or KdB esque.
Best since the 6-0 against Watford for me back in September 2017.

Well done Sergio, fantastic achievement, here's to you keeping knocking the goals in and getting 200 plus premier league goals. Fantastic.

what individual accolades did Henry win ? - plenty and to be fair; all deserved but, it puts the fact that Kun has been largely shunned by sports writers and he hasn't really been properly recognised for his huge achievements. It’s a forgone conclusion that the Dippers will sweep the board this year for all player and manager awards.... it’ll be an utter wankfest.
Best butties, cleanest bogs. """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" !

Would love to see his career stats. he has caught up and suppased other geat players in a lot less time. He must of scored more than Shearer over the same amount of games

what individual accolades did Henry win ? - plenty and to be fair; all deserved but, it puts the fact that Kun has been largely shunned by sports writers and he hasn't really been properly recognised for his huge achievements. It’s a forgone conclusion that the Dippers will sweep the board this year for all player and manager awards.... it’ll be an utter wankfest.
It’s going to be horrible.

KdB will get it if he gets the assist record. Feel free to quote me if he doesn't.

For all the love-in and wankfests over them as a team and Klopp, no player has really stood out or got more attention than others except maybe Mane for being the most potent in a potent bunch which is fair.

Being a dominant side doesn't really help with individual awards as it tends to favor team-carriers. If not KdB I think Vardy will get it

Nobody here has seen a player score more goals for their club than I have

I like the sound of that, come on Sergio just 8 more :)

KdB will get it if he gets the assist record. Feel free to quote me if he doesn't.

For all the love-in and wankfests over them as a team and Klopp, no player has really stood out or got more attention than others except maybe Mane for being the most potent in a potent bunch which is fair.

Being a dominant side doesn't really help with individual awards as it tends to favor team-carriers. If not KdB I think Vardy will get it

History tells us that the media will decide which Dippers they want to win specific awards and a relentless campaign will start across all media channels - let’s face it 75 per cent of pundits are ex LFC players . VVD will be player of the year TAA will be young player, Klopp will be coach of the season and the Dippers will get 8 or 9 in the team of the season. You can quote me if I’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.