Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

History tells us that the media will decide which Dippers they want to win specific awards and a relentless campaign will start across all media channels - let’s face it 75 per cent of pundits are ex LFC players . VVD will be player of the year TAA will be young player, Klopp will be coach of the season and the Dippers will get 8 or 9 in the team of the season. You can quote me if I’m wrong.
Fair enough all though I disagree. Hard to argue with Arnold or Klopp though tbf?
My moneys on Vardy for poty though. But KdB getting it for being obviously the best player in the league overall or Sergio for recognition for his consistent brilliance in a year without a clear winner wouldn't shock me

Fair enough all though I disagree. Hard to argue with Arnold or Klopp though tbf?
My moneys on Vardy for poty though. But KdB getting it for being obviously the best player in the league overall or Sergio for recognition for his consistent brilliance in a year without a clear winner wouldn't shock me

BBC are at it already

I've not seen a team like this and why this liverpool run from the start of the season tops munich barca and juve ??
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51079615

the media are going to need man nappies come the end of the season, they will not help themselves when wetting there pants over liverpool winning the title, they will rank anything else as worthless and meaningless because this is the greatest team the premier league as seen and they have outplayed everybody ??? and nobody could lay a glove on them

aguero smashing records again and if he wants could even take shearer's premier league record with him only being 31 and could play for another 5 years easy

Close thread. Legend. Legend. Legend. Nothing more, nothing less. My eyes will never see a legend like him again, and for that, as an old man, I'm happy. Thank you Sergio for the highest high I have ever had (aside from my kids). You my son are the nearest thing to perfection I have ever seen and you're ours, and you love your club. Thank you my boy, thank you.

I must be ready for bed after a long weekend....my bottom lip started wobbling reading that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.