Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

BBC are at it already

I've not seen a team like this and why this liverpool run from the start of the season tops munich barca and juve ??
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51079615

the media are going to need man nappies come the end of the season, they will not help themselves when wetting there pants over liverpool winning the title, they will rank anything else as worthless and meaningless because this is the greatest team the premier league as seen and they have outplayed everybody ??? and nobody could lay a glove on them
I just pray the end up at less than 100 points, their "play" doesn't deserve it, even if their results might.

Post match " so Sergio why have you stayed in England so long?"....what sort of fucking question is that ?
Not a bad question for us tbf, opens up a good possibility for Sergio to tell the world how good our club is, on and off the pitch.
Its only a question because most of the other spanish speaking prem greats left as soon as the spanish elite clubs came asking. But not ours

Yep, no other player at any other club would've been asked a question like that
I think maybe Matt Le Tissier was asked a similar question on his career commitment to Southampton.
They don't get it do they? The fucking audacity to think because certain other clubs used to be so great and so much bigger than City that any player that's just that extra bit special should be doing anything he can to join one of them instead of doing, as Sergio Agüero amongst others has done, this club a great service, writing themselves into the record books and removing the old guard. All the media and critics, pisshead pundits and fawning sycophants can go and get fucked.
We signed Kun Agüero.

Fuckin football legend. when he retires he will be remembered fondly like the brazilian ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.