#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

It means that some of the fans are biased against certain players. I know that as a matter of fact, outside of this forum. I wish everybody was a saint.

it means he thinks we're racist against Mendy, Mahrez and Gundogan because they're muslim, as opposed to the fact that they're mostly flaky and have put in as many mediocre/poor performances as they have good in their careers with us.

But hey, about time someone called it out for the bollocks it is.
I think you are probably right

it means he thinks we're racist against Mendy, Mahrez and Gundogan because they're muslim, as opposed to the fact that they're mostly flaky and have put in as many mediocre/poor performances as they have good in their careers with us.

But hey, about time someone called it out for the bollocks it is.

You are the one spewing out bollocks. I didn't even know Mendy was a muslim. I am just talking about the players who have been regularly scapegoated. The fact that you brought religion in here says a lot about you, not about me.

It means that some of the fans are biased against certain players. I know that as a matter of fact, outside of this forum. I wish everybody was a saint.

Fuck me lol why are you still on posting after what you wrote in that link.

But you can add Nasri to your little list if you want, he was a player that left most of his talent on the training pitch, never fully giving all, a brilliant player when he could be arsed and a waste of time when he could not, it must be because he was a 'Muslim' obviously.

Do you want to add YaYa as well?

Take your shite accusations and **** off.

ps, it is "I couldn't care less" as I could care less makes absolutely no sense in the context you want it applied.

this may help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.