Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (18/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 3 errors in one. Three guys failing to win the first header, KDB not moving forward and playing them miles onside, Gundogan not alert enough.

gundogan once again doing his best to make sure hes at fault for the most goals per season.

Any other manager besides Pep would have shipped him out by now. What his obsession with him is I'll never understand.

1 shot 1 goal again

Really don't get why pep persists with Kev, Dave and Gundogan in the midfield. It hasn't worked for months now. So slow and no need to change it considering how well we have been playing recently with that trio playing together

Absolutely comical. We are too slow going forward and being direct. Masters of the sideways and backward pass.

We seem unable to take our chances and insist on trying to walk it into the goal.

Long time, no post. Hope everyone had a great holiday season and happy 2020 to my bluemoon friends.

Same shit is going on since I last posted on here... terrible defending. City need Laporte back ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.