Premier League Games 18/19 January

Not for the purist. You have to look at goals scored as well as points gained. We broke the 100 points barrier playing an attacking style of football not witnessed before or since. A type of football this Liverpool team isn't capable of. Most footballfans appreciate that.

Nah we don't get enough credit as is

Oh well,I’m just hoping we have plans and at an advanced stage as well for improving the team in readiness for next seasons assault on the title,we still have a huge season left with 3 trophies to still play for can still be a very good season ..

Is it possible to be miles ahead of a team that has dropped 2 points all season?
You have to go by the football we played in our 100 pt season, and the football they play now, I know which team were amazing and which team are very fortunate.

......... POGMOL and the EPL, FA and the Media all decided they would win it this year. Simples.
Hopefully our board, coaching team and players see the sensible reasons and put the work in for us to match Liverpool's mentality, workrate, high press and quality in the two boxes. This is the team to beat now

We have gifted Liverpool the league because we didn’t get cover in for fern & kompany, simple. 2 players and we would of still won this league.

We did get cover for Fern, he's called Rodri - but he needed to be integrated into the team and this league gradually with Fern playing in midfield.

The management team have a record of NOT strengthening the squad when we've won the league, and we properly fucked up this summer by not replacing Kompany with a like for like equivalent, it's not like we didn't have lot's of notice. Pep deciding to use Fern at centre half has back fired massively, he's not a centre back and our midfield is worse off.

Oh well,I’m just hoping we have plans and at an advanced stage as well for improving the team in readiness for next seasons assault on the title,we still have a huge season left with 3 trophies to still play for can still be a very good season ..

im hoping plans for next season are advanced too but looking at the way we are setting up & leaving the kids out doesn’t fill me with much confidence.

I dont even think Liverpool are that good.

i am not being bitter.I just dont enjoy watching them,most games they grind out wins with biased refereeing and LAR. Hoofball,just direct over the top highballs to a fast paced from three.

Our style of football the last 2 seasons was pleasing on the Eye.Good entertaining football.

I thought i would relish the Rags demise,i dont.

Only for one reason,we need teams like the Rags,Arsenal,Chelsea to take points off the Scousers.

I want to win the League,i am okay Rags finishing second. Liverpool i truly hate.Pathological hatred.Classless,feral,Shell suite wearing,Chavs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.