#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Who was the guy who came up with this Name? Everytime i see this i have to laugh.

I don’t think too much damage was done today.

After all, the rags weren’t expected to come away from Klanfield with anything, so to lose only 0-1, is a half decent result for the rent boy.

Stay strong, fellow campaigners. We’re doing a great job.

I've done my bit. Was talking to a rag before and told him I thought Ole was doing a good job. He gave me a are you taking the piss look, but after I explained Ole was gradually getting rid of the deadwood and promoting youth I had him agreeing with me haha.
I love doing that to rags too haha fill them full of sh*te and they'll believe it.
I always say to them that Dan James is some player couple of years time under the guidance of Ole he can become anything, Same with Brandon Williams, Perriera and Wan-Bissaka they've the potential to make it to the highest level :-) He always agrees with it ha

I've done my bit. Was talking to a rag before and told him I thought Ole was doing a good job. He gave me a are you taking the piss look, but after I explained Ole was gradually getting rid of the deadwood and promoting youth I had him agreeing with me haha.

Good man!

I don’t think too much damage was done today. After all, the rags weren’t expected to come away from Klanfield with anything, so to lose only 0-1, is a half decent result for the rent boy. Stay strong, fellow campaigners. We’re doing a great job.
I realise you're knocking on a bit now, and that the marbles tend to start rattling around when you get to a certain vintage. Nevertheless, it's still sad to see it happening to a fellow blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.