Talksport

It is shite, but unfortunately this isn't going to change - and by that i mean it may take at least another 20-25 years of success on our part in order for the way we are viewed to shift

We are aiming to win as much silverware as possible. If in the next 20-25 years we continue on course (which is what the cartel clubs are afraid of) then we could become the most successful domestic club in England

and like the poster above mentions - even if we were included we would have come out bottom. Why do you think they included those teams ?

Because the vast majority of listeners and followers of them online will be from those clubs
This is why they've tried to destabilise Pep in the last few months - all the pundits were saying he's going at the end of the season and when he told them flat out that he was here next season too they changed their tack to "Doesn't Pep look tired, it looks like he's had enough", it wasn't the odd one that were doing this it was most of the c..nts.
They've had a go at the owners - who have stood firm
The manager - he's stood firm
and the fans (Emptyhad) but we still have a higher average gate than their beloved Liverpool.
They're trying to find that weak link so it all collapses and then reverts back to their four club CL cartel again.

I only see or hear the shit levelled at our club on here, I don't read or listen to a single word from any of the shithouse media arse lickers...... Would love to leave one on Shithouse Jordan for sure ....

My advice is to boycott all the hateful media ramblings, it will cleanse your souls....:-)

Who's bothered? I guarantee you if City were included in that poll we would have received the fewest amount of votes anyway. Its taken another teams success to really hammer home how much we are despised.

Spot on. SSN are now running a poll with the teams being the rags 1999, Arsenal's Invincibles, the current Liverpool team and City's Centurions. Currently rags 1st, then Liverpool, then Arsenal just behind them and finally City way down in last place.

Spot on. SSN are now running a poll with the teams being the rags 1999, Arsenal's Invincibles, the current Liverpool team and City's Centurions. Currently rags 1st, then Liverpool, then Arsenal just behind them and finally City way down in last place.

Are they running one on

Who's a gambling drug taking wanker of a pundit (Merson)

Who stuck their conk up Jeff stellings arse last night (Thompson)

Who’s the most boring bastard on tv, that would make you slit your wrists (Matt Murray)

Or are all above just one of the same tossers of the highest order

I only see or hear the shit levelled at our club on here, I don't read or listen to a single word from any of the shithouse media arse lickers...... Would love to leave one on Shithouse Jordan for sure ....

My advice is to boycott all the hateful media ramblings, it will cleanse your souls....:-)
Agreed. The one thing I would add is why would anyone want the praises of any of these media scumbags. If they're denigrating us it's only because they make money out of it. That's why they praise the dippers and the rags, purely for profit. They're scum so fuck every last one of them, I wouldn't want their praise in a million years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.