Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t tuned in yet mate take it there spouting shite as usual about us ..

How controversial our win was last time, how poor defensively we were, how Pep changing his formation at half time against them showed so much respect as they had us until then, blah blah blah.

The usual, big up the other team and slate us.

so sheff united were really unlucky and but for var and the ref doing what he does to us every fucking game I e getting in the way of our passing lines they would have beaten us,

Great to see Laporte back. Looks a more solid team and consequently less attacking. 6 more defensive minded players and only really 4 attacking players. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. 4 at the back with Rodrigo and Fernandinho in DM in a 4-2-3-1, or 3 at the back and Walker and Zinchenko as wing backs? I'd prefer the former option.

He certainly keeps us guessing with his team selections!

I’m not the one flapping. I am calm about Laporte playing because it has been cleared by people a lot more qualified on the matter than you or I. You were flapping love
I'm not, don't know how you can assume I am when all I did was post my concern about this possibility the wrong game to throw him into the deep end. I just hope he makes it through the game safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.