Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not, don't know how you can assume I am when all I did was post my concern about this possibility the wrong game to throw him into the deep end. I just hope he makes it through the game safely.
the line where you risk him or not is always there you have to bite the bullet at some point and id hope the medical team know their onions

How controversial our win was last time, how poor defensively we were, how Pep changing his formation at half time against them showed so much respect as they had us until then, blah blah blah.

The usual, big up the other team and slate us.
Cheers,if it was the scousers they’d be going on about how tough it would be for sheff utd and will need to be focused for the full 90 mins just in the hope of keeping the scoreline down against this absolutely fantastic runaway leaders ...

This is probably our best back four defensibly this season.
Agree mate - assuming it’s Laporte at left back (likely). Slim chance it could be Zinchenko with Fernandinho in midfield with Rodri (unlikely). Happy with either to be honest. 4-2-3-1 with De Bruyne free at 10 suits us at the moment. Less happy if it’s three with Walker and Zinchenko at wingbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.