Sheff Utd post match thread

31a6c18386c703c91bb5d4448a271d78.jpg

So where was VAR?

This. I really enjoyed that game. Thought we were excellent and they did all they could to stop us. I didn’t think any of the challenges were red cards (although I’ve watched and cheered, DeJong, Dunne, Pollock, Barton, Morrison, Brown, Pearce and Gerry Gow, to name but a few, so my standards might be a bit different!), penalty save was fair enough (in that I’d have been fuming had Ederson saved one like that and it’d been retaken) and not really any complaints about our yellows, Sergio excepted.

Appreciate the feedback so thanks for that, but I disagree with your view over the pen.

That is retaken 8 days a week

Funny how returning to an ex club can have such a different effect on a player. Against Spurs, Walker gets pelters, tries too hard and often has wildly erratic performances. Sterling goes to Liverpool and falls to pieces. Tonight, however, there just seemed to be a quiet respect between player and fans, so presumably he’ll head back there after us.

This. I really enjoyed that game. Thought we were excellent and they did all they could to stop us. I didn’t think any of the challenges were red cards (although I’ve watched and cheered, DeJong, Dunne, Pollock, Barton, Morrison, Brown, Pearce and Gerry Gow, to name but a few, so my standards might be a bit different!), penalty save was fair enough (in that I’d have been fuming had Ederson saved one like that and it’d been retaken) and not really any complaints about our yellows, Sergio excepted.
The one on Laporte was premeditated (on a player coming back from injury) -red all night long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.