Sheff Utd post match thread

Apart from the guy who streamed the whole game for us from Palace a couple of seasons back...
I watched the second half of that on a palace fans periscope that I found as it was from the end we were attacking.

Highlight was someone moaning behind him all game who when we got the late freekick said 'FFS I hate Yaya if he scores this I'm off.........right that's it I'm off'.

Ref Watch has confirmed VAR isn’t used for looking at the keeper’s position.

http://www.skysports.com/share/11915756

but the linesman job is to solely watch the keeper coming off his line and my picture clearly shows the keeper a good yard off his line well before the kick by jesus
its not a hard job and if you can not see the mistake you have just made then you should not be a match official in any league even non league ??

but the linesman job is to solely watch the keeper coming off his line and my picture clearly shows the keeper a good yard off his line well before the kick by jesus
its not a hard job and if you can not see the mistake you have just made then you should not be a match official in any league even non league ??

Totally agree. The only thing I can think of is similar to that in making an offside decision. When exactly was the ball struck and where is the player at that precise moment. I would stress though that this was one of the easier calls to make given he was a full half yard off his line at the point Jesus kicked the ball.

Ref last night Sergio booked at the death kicking the ball away,time wasting and frustration,tonight at the swamp Mata puts the ball into orbit,wasteing time and frustration.NO BOOKING.
TBF I think the fact they were losing at the time, kicking the ball away was enough punishment. What a plonker.

Totally agree. The only thing I can think of is similar to that in making an offside decision. When exactly was the ball struck and where is the player at that precise moment. I would stress though that this was one of the easier calls to make given he was a full half yard off his line at the point Jesus kicked the ball.
Said this before (maybe on here), hit the incompetent buffoon where it hurts - cut his match-day pay in half. The official/linesman when it came to that penalty had ONE job and judging by his stance at the time of Jesus' contact, was in perfect position to take the necessary action. A re-take. Where could he possibly be looking, certainly not where he should have been, therefore he wasn't doing his job. Shitshow decisions should have a consequence, sadly that will never be the case.

its crazy by the linesman

and the keeper starts to come off his line when jesus is running up to the ball ? its so clear that you don't need any help by VAR or are they told to turn a blind eye because it was city and sheff utd was still in the game also the referee played so must injury time and was not blowing until the corner was taken and cleared ?? again if time was up you have to blow even if its a corner ???

It said on the stram I was waching that VAR couldnt award penalty retakes - but i thought we had a few in our favour this year with penalties being ordered to be retaken after a VAR review?????
My WTF comment is referring to the comment about ‘causing a riot’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.