Sheff Utd post match thread

Maybe but the plan was clear targeted fouls that should have been red. Then Besic goes in with an ankle snapper he gets congratulated by fellow professionals while Laporte writhes in agony. 2 of theres should have seen red. If people are happy with that so be it. I'll stand by my post.
Check your original post mate, lol.

This. I really enjoyed that game. Thought we were excellent and they did all they could to stop us. I didn’t think any of the challenges were red cards (although I’ve watched and cheered, DeJong, Dunne, Pollock, Barton, Morrison, Brown, Pearce and Gerry Gow, to name but a few, so my standards might be a bit different!), penalty save was fair enough (in that I’d have been fuming had Ederson saved one like that and it’d been retaken) and not really any complaints about our yellows, Sergio excepted.
Fern got a yellow for winning a header ?????

Paul Wilson, Guardian

"The goalkeeper was a yard off his line when the ball was struck and VAR could theoretically have ordered the kick to be retaken – the rules allow for an intervention in the case of “a clear and obvious error by the on-field match officials relating to goalkeeper movement” – but as applause for Henderson’s heroics were still ringing round the ground as the game restarted the officials wisely opted not to start a riot."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.