Madrid away

I will be right behind you at the turnstile the way things are shaping up for me ticket wise. That or I will be in with the Madrid lot.... I shall prevail one way or another like us FOC invariably do :-)
Where there is a will, there is a ticket, regardless of who's names on it......!

I agree

Seen as tho I’m 100 points short of the 9000 ,whats the crack getting in the home end ,any tips

Anyone know which stand we will be in?

Real Madrid website: Tickets on general sale Feb 7th, 60 Euro in the 4th tier.

The ticket planner says we are in the Fondo Norte on the 6th yes 6th level. areas 627 to 633. I am borrowing GDM's opera glasses as the current production of La Boehme finishes at the weekend.

You won’t be on your own

X2 here. Travel booked and both on 8k no scheme. Not looking likely in away end so might just get something decent on the home lower tiers.

tbh as much as the away end is good. I’m hearing loads of corporate and 6th tier plus they have a net don’t they...

We can share home end info when this sells out

Just been on live tickets.com
Someone’s put his city ticket on £275.00 what the fucks going on
surely someone should investigate this

Just been on live tickets.com
Someone’s put his city ticket on £275.00 what the fucks going on
surely someone should investigate this

Whilst that is wrong any idiot that pays that wants his head feeling. I presume there are no clues to his ID, phone number

Edit, just had a look and no there is no way of knowing who the tout is until you have the ticket in your hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.