United Home League Cup Tickets

i get that, but it happens for many of the champions league group games, often end up surrounded by groups who are clearly on a cheapie/freebie, i agree with your sentiment, but if it helped some who couldn't afford it, i wouldnt be against it.
the problem is mate,i cant afford it,i'm in all 3 cup schemes along with my lad who is 12,i'm on a crap salary on band 2 nhs,but i dont smoke,i dont drive a car,i dont have any tv packages/sky or fancy mobile contracts.My lad has been a season ticket holder for 8 years now and never ever had owt free from the club,nothing.

It wasn't a tough decision for me and the family.

Shell out extra for Real Madrid or pay to watch a game we are already 3-1 up in, against a team now more akin to Southampton.

Madrid game all day.
A good number of your posts seem to be about games you can’t be arsed about.

the problem is mate,i cant afford it,i'm in all 3 cup schemes along with my lad who is 12,i'm on a crap salary on band 2 nhs,but i dont smoke,i dont drive a car,i dont have any tv packages/sky or fancy mobile contracts.My lad has been a season ticket holder for 8 years now and never ever had owt free from the club,nothing.
Same situation with my lad wrt season ticket and get nothing from the club. Really annoys me (and him) all this first timer stuff and freebies they give out and we get f all. Even though been on all cup schemes etc. Complacency is the ultimate enemy of progress.

4703 online now (headline figure not moved much but that's partly because new seats were added online). There'll be more than 4,700 tickets left but it's not a lot to shift. Sales are bound to drop off and then increase again as the game approaches.
4535 online now. Approx 200 sold in half a day then. Picking up a bit.

I got me and the lad tickets for this (not on the cup scheme because I'm a stubborn twat after they put my season ticket up £11 the other year) looking forward to this a million times more than the upcoming league and champions league games.

Which brings me nicely onto the fact I'm not bothering with the Madrid game, champions league games are shit, it's a really expensive time of year and it was a straight choice between these 2 games put paid to me going to that one

I reckon it’s because lots of people have been paid today
Maybe. Are there many fans who get paid on a weekly basis? I am sure there's some. I think end of the week, and beginning of the week is also a good time to make decisions about things you want to do in the next week.

I got me and the lad tickets for this (not on the cup scheme because I'm a stubborn twat after they put my season ticket up £11 the other year) looking forward to this a million times more than the upcoming league and champions league games.

Which brings me nicely onto the fact I'm not bothering with the Madrid game, champions league games are shit, it's a really expensive time of year and it was a straight choice between these 2 games put paid to me going to that one
Seems to divide opinion. I normally enjoy the CL games but this group was a bit boring. It was Shakhtar again, and the standard of opposition wasn't great but now it gets exciting. Madrid are probably the best team in the world now outside of the Premier league. Top of La Liga.

I get it's a lot of money. If I had a family to take care of I suspect I'd be picking my games but fortunately I can go to the lot. Man utd semi-final and Real Madrid are massive games that I am really looking forward to. I just hope we can get a good result in Madrid to set us up for the return.

Maybe. Are there many fans who get paid on a weekly basis? I am sure there's some. I think end of the week, and beginning of the week is also a good time to make decisions about things you want to do in the next week.
Loads still paid weekly, and also loads of monthly who are paid on 25th, or nearest working day. I think tickets will pick up over the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.