Talksport

I am annoyed that you got me to click on it ;-)

However I had to stop reading at this bit.......

'Brazil, 60, is a brilliant host, his show has the best audience figures on the station and the loveable ex-Ipswich Town striker is famed for his no-shows and gaffes after his boozy late-night antics.'

Translation: The bollock head shaped piss head keeps letting us down by either not showing up or saying something borderline racist and occasionally sexist to Laura Woods live on air.

I am annoyed that you got me to click on it ;-)

However I had to stop reading at this bit.......

'Brazil, 60, is a brilliant host, his show has the best audience figures on the station and the loveable ex-Ipswich Town striker is famed for his no-shows and gaffes after his boozy late-night antics.'

The Alan Brazil sport show sponsored by a joint of gammon.

The list of utter no marks that infest that station knows no fucking bounds, Jamie O’Hara, Clinton Morrison and Jermaine Pennant that’s before we get to Simon Jordan and Jim White et al, The funny thing is now Brazil has accepted that the Rags are shit he is a slightly better listen especially when teamed up with McCoist who does come across as a genuinely decent guy. At least Saunders and the horse abuser seem have been quietly put out to pasture which lowers the dipper bullshit slightly.

Alan Brazil has become a sad indicment of radio broadcasting in the UK legend thanks to 20 years of hosting the talkSPORT breakfast show.

But radio bosses are set to overhaul the show after stopping taking Mogadon , and Brazil an unfeasibly large hairy talking gonad, is being forced out with discussions taking place about him doing different shows, hopefully on The PBS channel

Brazil, 60, is a beetroot faced alcoholic, drink driving vile miscreant, his show is piss poor sub Sun standard journalist bobbins and the fat disgusting mess is a disgrace for his no-shows due to either being pissed out of his skull or being arrested for drink driving.

But the station, since being taken over by News UK which owns The Times and The Sun, has realised with Liverpools finally looking like winning the league that they need to employ sad blinkered twats along the lines of professional scouse gits Jamie "Spit the Dog" Carragher and Phil "Proboscis Monkey" Thompson to try and win round the candle lighting, wreath laying victim masses that follow the cult Dippervarpool FC.

Alan Brazil has become a sad indicment of radio broadcasting in the UK legend thanks to 20 years of hosting the talkSPORT breakfast show.

But radio bosses are set to overhaul the show after stopping taking Mogadon , and Brazil an unfeasibly large hairy talking gonad, is being forced out with discussions taking place about him doing different shows, hopefully on The PBS channel

Brazil, 60, is a beetroot faced alcoholic, drink driving vile miscreant, his show is piss poor sub Sun standard journalist bobbins and the fat disgusting mess is a disgrace for his no-shows due to either being pissed out of his skull or being arrested for drink driving.

But the station, since being taken over by News UK which owns The Times and The Sun, has realised with Liverpools finally looking like winning the league that they need to employ sad blinkered twats along the lines of professional scouse gits Jamie "Spit the Dog" Carragher and Phil "Proboscis Monkey" Thompson to try and win round the candle lighting, wreath laying victim masses that follow the cult Dippervarpool FC.

But what about Rashford?

How about wee Davey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.