Madrid away

Well thank you so much for that 5000 to 0 points drop on Monday. Its been completely pointless going to shaktar, Milan and Zagreb as we are now been treated the same as a new season ticket holder that's been to 3 home games that fancies a jaunt to Madrid. So much for putting the hard yards in. Thank you City matters for stitching myeelf and lad up by scrapping away points and thank you City for rewarding our loyalty ffs

Just rang the ticket office and he said to me no criteria till Monday ,150 tickets left

Ta cos I have just got back from the pub and would have little chance of looking at the official site. hell I posted that without one mistake.

Well thank you so much for that 5000 to 0 points drop on Monday. Its been completely pointless going to shaktar, Milan and Zagreb as we are now been treated the same as a new season ticket holder that's been to 3 home games that fancies a jaunt to Madrid. So much for putting the hard yards in. Thank you City matters for stitching myeelf and lad up by scrapping away points and thank you City for rewarding our loyalty ffs
Not normally one to defend city matters, but they won't have had any input into the criteria drops.

Just seems like the club can't be arsed going beyond Monday.

If you're on the ball then you're no worse off, just up against more people than you might have been otherwise.

Hope you get sorted.

Ta cos I have just got back from the pub and would have little chance of looking at the official site. hell I posted that without one mistake.
Not normally one to defend city matters, but they won't have had any input into the criteria drops.

Just seems like the club can't be arsed going beyond Monday.

If you're on the ball then you're no worse off, just up against more people than you might have been otherwise.

Hope you get sorted.
My issue with City matters is if we had been awarded the points from the away games we had been too this season we would of been going to Madrid as it is we trekked to kharkiv and are trying to get our tickets against people who could have watched City 12 times in their lives

My issue with City matters is if we had been awarded the points from the away games we had been too this season we would of been going to Madrid as it is we trekked to kharkiv and are trying to get our tickets against people who could have watched City 12 times in their lives
You still have to be in the cup scheme.You get points for that and points for home cup games.

You still have to be in the cup scheme.You get points for that and points for home cup games.
The point is you could have attended 9? League games and 3 home euros in your life and have the same chance as someone who's been to hundreds of games. Season card 190 + 100 Cup scheme + 30 = 220 points gets you the same chance as 5000 points on monday

The point is you could have attended 9? League games and 3 home euros in your life and have the same chance as someone who's been to hundreds of games. Season card 190 + 100 Cup scheme + 30 = 220 points gets you the same chance as 5000 points on monday

Aww bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.