United Home League Cup Tickets

both me and my dad had seats as part of the cup scheme. We only realised on the Friday that they’d relocated us from tier 3 down to row D of tier one. We hate the front so we both agreed to watch is on telly with the family and have a Sunday dinner. His bloke who sits with us did the same.

I was the same but realised weeks ago, I rang the club and asked how that was a similar seat, (I was sat with a ball boy) I had already found 2 in the East Stand that were decent so they allowed me to swap but it is now getting annoying, 20 minutes on the phone to try and get a half decent seat having been forced out of a decent seat is pushing my loyalty. If it wasn't for the pub before and after ……..

I was the same but realised weeks ago, I rang the club and asked how that was a similar seat, (I was sat with a ball boy) I had already found 2 in the East Stand that were decent so they allowed me to swap but it is now getting annoying, 20 minutes on the phone to try and get a half decent seat having been forced out of a decent seat is pushing my loyalty. If it wasn't for the pub before and after ……..

We said to each other “I think we made the right decision!” after. It was a pretty poor, flat game. The reserves home to Fulham at 1pm is as dull as fixtures get these days I’m afraid. I don’t miss many and am on all the schemes but as others have said, watching us stroll past teams with ten men behind the ball is fairly routine stuff these days.

Both games at the Swamp and Etihad would have been filled to capacity if the away allocation had not been reduced , when you also take into consideration the score line , the likelihood of a team as poor as the Rags winning by two clear goals even if we play shite is unlikely . If the first game had been a draw or a narrow win for the Rags the place would have been bouncing , if we get over 50k for this game i would be pleasantly surprised

Me and my little lad will be attending on Wednesday it will his first game and with it been his birthday will will be in the city store before the game will I have any problem trying to take any purchases into the stadium. I've never actually brought anything into the stadium in the past and I'm presuming that some item are banned?
Thanks for any help.

It's hard to say whether Pep's comments and the resulting publicity has any effect. I would expect it would have some positive effect and give people a little push.

I don’t think his comments have had much of an effect either way. There’s usually a surge in sales in the lead up to most of our home cup ties so it’s probably more to do with that.

Both games at the Swamp and Etihad would have been filled to capacity if the away allocation had not been reduced , when you also take into consideration the score line , the likelihood of a team as poor as the Rags winning by two clear goals even if we play shite is unlikely . If the first game had been a draw or a narrow win for the Rags the place would have been bouncing , if we get over 50k for this game i would be pleasantly surprised

Personally, I don’t think it gets much better than taking a 3-1 first leg lead from the away tie of a semi final against that lot into the home leg. Although the tie isn’t finished, we have the opportunity to grind these fuckers into the dust on Wednesday night and ram six and a half years of abject mediocrity down their throats. Who wouldn’t want the opportunity of witnessing that?

Me and my little lad will be attending on Wednesday it will his first game and with it been his birthday will will be in the city store before the game will I have any problem trying to take any purchases into the stadium. I've never actually brought anything into the stadium in the past and I'm presuming that some item are banned?
Thanks for any help.

You should be fine mate. Often see fans inside the ground with bags of purchases from the club shop. Hope your son enjoys his first game.

Thanks for any help.
Just make sure that you go in "The Bag Lane" as you queue up to get entry to the ground.
If you just bowl up to a normal scanning point,they will send you unto the Bag Lane to have the bag/s searched and cleared by a different steward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.