Office Sports Banter Crackdown

The Tampax diet. You could be onto something Mike.
Its the ketchup that puts me off. I am down to 6 and a half stone.

Ive just been reminded of the Afternoon Play on Radio 4 a Womens Libber said 'You are not a gender warrior until you have drunk your own menstrual blood'.

Wont eat now for rest of the day.

Ive just been reminded of the Afternoon Play on Radio 4 a Womens Libber said 'You are not a gender warrior until you have drunk your own menstrual blood'.

I Googled "Gender warrior" as I don't know what it actually means. I'm still none the wiser.
Eeyugh! btw.

I once read a book about the Hell's Angels in California in the 60s, and that is what they did to obtain their "Red Wings".
True story.

I Googled "Gender warrior" as I don't know what it actually means. I'm still none the wiser.
Eeyugh! btw.
Call yourself a doctor!

Actually l might have got it wrong. It was a fanciful comedy about schoolgirls in the 70s. Also the final part of the sentence rather took me away from the first part.
Episode 2 this afternoon I might listen to it on 'BBC Sounds' if l survive the tender ministrations of the NHS.

I once read a book about the Hell's Angels in California in the 60s, and that is what they did to obtain their "Red Wings".
True story.
Yes but l doubt it was the Angels' own blood;)

As if l have not been put off enough food by the fairer sex, l got into the car and heard about a new anti aging procedure where women give an amount of their blood which is skimmed off for the platelets which are mixed up with something else and put back into the body.
Unsurprisingly the procedure is called vampire something or another.

Call yourself a doctor!

Actually l might have got it wrong. It was a fanciful comedy about schoolgirls in the 70s. Also the final part of the sentence rather took me away from the first part.
Episode 2 this afternoon I might listen to it on 'BBC Sounds' if l survive the tender ministrations of the NHS.
Actually no! When I registered on Bluemoon BlueBob was already taken so I added the Dr soubriquet as Dr Bob was a something an old boss of mine called me. No medical qualifications here I'm afraid.
Given the subject matter, are you sure you are spelling ministrations correctly? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.