Office Sports Banter Crackdown

Its the ketchup that puts me off. I am down to 6 and a half stone.

Ive just been reminded of the Afternoon Play on Radio 4 a Womens Libber said 'You are not a gender warrior until you have drunk your own menstrual blood'.

Wont eat now for rest of the day.
People eat placenta these days,why is that different to black pudding/haggis or whatever the scots call it? at least it's your own blood

People eat placenta these days,why is that different to black pudding/haggis or whatever the scots call it? at least it's your own blood
Good point. Next time I feel like a back rasher I'll just take a slice off my arse and chuck it on the grill.

Thats a shame. I thought we might.be attracting more intelligent posters but sadly not;

Ministration is spelled correctly as in Piccadilly is a big stration but Oxford Road is just a ministration.

Doc said l am ok, others might disagree.
This doc agrees; you're ok.

I would hope that not being a doctor does not preclude intelligence. Others shall have to judge.

re spelling; the joke becomes immediately unfunny if it requires an explanation but my puerile mind saw a connection between ministration and menstruation.

Edit just laughed again when I re read your post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.