Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it’s 90 mins anything could happen player sent off,early rag goal against run of play,but if I’m honest if it ends up going to pens and we lose then it’s a huge bottle job,think we will win 3-1 again ..

Fucking hell Chris, earlier you were bemoaning our chances against united, now you are having us lose a game that we won

I didn't bemoan our chances? I said we should have ended it in the first leg, which we should have. That was to do with what I believe was taking our foot off the gas I didn't mention missed chances.

To be honest it’s 90 mins anything could happen player sent off,early rag goal against run of play,but if I’m honest if it ends up going to pens and we lose then it’s a huge bottle job,think we will win 3-1 again ..
yes as we know it can happen,we have lost games to Norwich when on paper we should have stuck 5 or 6 in without reply,it does happen esp in a final,they will give us a game if we get there but we should see them off over 90 minutes

Got a tough game on our hands tomorrow. They’ll be playing like their lives depended on it and they’ve got a great recent record at our place.

Hopefully though they chase the game because they have to win and play into our hands.

I am reading too much excuses on the thread, hopefully fans in the stadium will be more confident.

We'd need at least 3 sent off, against this shower of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.